Well done sir. Good taste in trucks also :dex:
Funny, in a hardcore way:dex:
Got about half the logs piled up for fall cutting Maple,ash and hickory. Dogs helped I guess [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sweat a few cans out
Slightly hungover today, but spent a little over an hour splitting some beech Doubled the splits pile, sweat out some Guinness. [ATTACH]...
They selectively clear logs off their property since they have so much land and an active forestry group. They have three methods they use. One...
You should look into the auctions they have on fort drum. I won 5 cords of primo black locust a few years ago for $300. Cut and stacked logs,...
Could be. My dad always needs more wood. :dex:
I am headed towards the bottom of the list I think. Both neighbors have large maples down from a storm, plus I have a ton of my own. All hard...
I am back on the 3 year plan, which is 10 cords. I just have too much to cut, with not enough time. I start with trees standing, not logs, so I...
I truly enjoy cutting, skidding, and blocking wood. I clear cut a nacre of woods right next to my house, pulled three big trailers of ash ligs...
I have been cutting hard for the past several weeks, although it has not got above 90 here. I looked like a snow man last night since I was...
How much is that worth in Long Island? I would selling and working for myself there, assuming I had a steady supply of logs.
Sweet trailer! Nice score :dex:
Blocked and everything delivered. Hope you take good care of that guy.
Well done sir:dex: nice saw too!
Nice score! Looking forward to the fall winds?
Tearing out stumps, slowly. It's my get away from the miserable females in my house activity. No disrespect to the ladies.
I dropped several trees a few weeks ago Mostly maple ash and hickory. I dropped them in a mess, but had fun starting to fish them out this...
Nice saw. Happy bday!!!:dex: