Log pile is growing. Beech is all for my home and some for my father. Logs are 24-30 inches, at least the big ones. All of it is from my...
Got a bunch of rain, but back it this morning. I have to skid these up hill to a road first. Front wheels generally not touching. Ms461 on...
Started on the neighbors beech again Rained out, but got an hour in![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice score :dex:
If you can prevent the rain and nightly dew from hitting the wood, you should be okay. If sitting outside exposed to the elements, I would move...
[ATTACH] I had one on my old splitter, looked something like this:dex:
If it were me, I would restack asap to keep the moisture from the ground getting to it.
I think it's 24 or 25 ton, but true force not calculated like yard machines for example. I upgraded the motor, bed size, added lift, fenders, and...
Score:dex:
The piles are about 4 hours of splitting by myself The second picture is a gnarly beech round that this thing cut. My old 30 ton yard machine...
Top photo is after 1 hr and 15 minutes. Rest are the progress Pile is growing, 99% beech. :dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
How many cord is that?
Beech bark disease? Is that the cancer like bark I have on some trees?
It was in the mid 70's. I live on the back of a large hill, so it stays cooler.
Welcome to the club! I suggest roof rack, double down on the load :dex:
Love the lifter, needed a split thrower too. Rough day
Sweet! Can I rent her for a weekend to pizz off my wife? She helps me with the hydraulics, not the maul!
Nice work, sweet trailer!
Nice setup! Great work!
Too far from me. Got any kids around? Pay em a few bucks per hour?