Hit -15 here, so I have been heaping the pine and white birch too the stove. Kidding. Hickory, beech, maple and ironwood up to 10 inches in...
my apologies. I totally thought you were looking for a wood hauler, not a log hauler. I just read this again and realized my trailer would be...
I will send some specs in the morning.
I have a Humvee trailer that has a brake hung up I would sell for $600. I live in Syracuse, but grew up in the Canton Potsdam area. Nice trailer,...
Black locust all day long. Hate the smell of the wet bark, and the sparks but it is my favorite.
I like seeing the Stihl sitting there myself!!:dex:
Stupid question, can you tarp the piles to minimize moisture? It will not be perfect, but should help if you are unable to cut it fast.
Bitternut hickory?
Thanks for all of the comments. I should be able to block it all in one long weekend, and split over another. I am going to fab a process area...
Pictures do not seem to show how big the pile is [ATTACH]
Was in Florida a week ago for vacation Missed the storm and missed cutting Back at it now. Getting spring log pile all built...
I live in Manlius. You should have stopped in, I would have put you to work:dex:
[ATTACH] Tigercat skidder.
This is just the beginning. You will have a tigercat in a few years
We were there at the same time:doh:
Nice score sir. Keeping St Lawrence County clean one tree at a time
That is a great setup and some sweet equipment.
I like your ash :dex:.
not sure who made it to the Boonville woodsmen show yet, or will tomorrow. Some great deals on saws today. Hudson had a 461 with a 20 inch bar...
In between everything else, ran up the hill or more time. Tractor grunted a lot, got hung up in a mud hole, but biggest logs are out. Probably...