I suggest whacking that log pile into blocks and splits right away. Smaller splits and stack it inside near the stove if you can. A kinda pricy...
Nice setup! Stay warm!
Let it cool down. I can look up my chimney through the clean out on a sunny day and see the top and the overall condition inside. I suggest...
Chevy makes all truck sizes in a midnight edition if you want all blacked out trucks. Functional ram air on the new diesels.
I will send out some pics this summer! Looking to buy a dump trailer for the excavator. No fear here:dex:
Comes with spray in, and should for the price.
All good points. I work 60-80 hours per week and make great money. I had not considered the stress aspect and losing my hobby. I am in my happy...
Thanks guys. Worked hard, saved pennies a long time. I will haul wood and use this in the woods this summer. I will be careful, but it is a...
Ok cool. Nothing comes to mind, but I have a few sources around I can check with.
[ATTACH] picked up my new wood hauler a couple of weeks ago. brwnd new midnight edition Duramax. Merry Christmas to me
Nice land and pictures. Just imagine how much oil or kerosene we all are saving!
If you could make a much money hoarding and maybe selling some wood, would you quit your day job? I simply cannot make the math work, but would...
I have husqvarna chaps. Work fine. I work in some nasty thorny crap and no issues.
I am not interested in the stove, just curious where you live in Syracuse. I am in Manlius myself.
That’s the nice part of going to a real dealer. There are a lot of stores selling the small saws, but have limited to no knowledge on the saw, the...
Nice stack. My mouth waters as I would not have to split most of that!!!! I wish I could make my stuff look that neat.
Job well done sir. Good way to enjoy the weather.
Good thread. I was out walking down trees to drop today and for whatever reason had not considered the winter challenges. I think I was just...
I have two. One is the Stihl model you find on amazon. The other is a $200meter I found on a lumber drying site I bought when I was having tons...
That little saw should not pull too hard, unless it has been sitting out in subzero weather. How hard does it pull over once warm? I would run a...