Box elder?
I have a Norse Winch, but my snowblower is mounted. Not a big deal, but wanted to share my error.
Possibly could have used that. With the cold weather trees seem to pop and I do not want to be on the wrong side in snow up past my knees.
Did not take Power head off as it is a little windy and there was little holding it, maybe an inch. No room for wedge, and I generally do not...
It’s close to home, once the snow melts I will winch it out with my skidding winch. Getting them down before sap flows!
So we all like to put up our successful pics. I just did on another post. If you study the pics below, you can see I misjudged the center of...
Dropped a few trees today. 15 degrees and knee deep in snow First is a small hard maple. Second is an ash I dropped right on the maple stump!!...
I would stick with routine cleaning. Tempered glass or not, that does not seem ideal to have coals on the glass. I keep 1-2 inches of ash on the...
How long will that load last?
So how cutting did you get done???? :rofl: :lol: Stay warm and be safe
I agree with others. The 461 would be my recommendation. Mid range, not heavy, great power. If you get into big stuff, you will be happy. I cut...
What if you thrown some small stuff under the big?
This is a happy place, let’s ignore the Dennis Lee items. Let’s talk about wood, chainsaw and splitting. :dex:
Thanks. I am looking for a backup when I am traveling. I can do the work, just want a solid system.
Poplar :dex:
Can one of you guys share some literature on the setups you have, likes/dislikes?
I use the creosote logs once per month. I will say I burn 10 cords of wood a season in a 3 story chimney. The biggest benefit for me is the...
All good points. As long as you are burning 1 wetbto 3 dry snd keeping your chimney hot, you will be fine. You may get a slight efficiency drop,...
Does the value of getting out of house hold chores and cleaning have a value? I get the monetary aspect as its easy math. But when the floor...
Welcome. Great place here with good people!