everyone got their pellets yet? :whistle:
that label is generic as hell as well......
oh, please Jay.....are you alluding to the fact that the Big Boxes ARENT actually in the forefront of pellet knowledge and techknowhow? :jaw:
good opportunity for you to sell them pellets though......a door closes for some, but opens for others!
speaking of inspection....have a colonoscopy on the 21st I forgot about.....my first one, sounds like oodles of fun too! o_O (cant find an...
it works differently, Don.....you strap the stove to the dolly, wheel it to the back, angle back, then telescope it to the ground (it doesn't have...
it really looks pretty good.....its metal, can be cleaned up, very easily in this case.......I think ya did well......
Will is just playing hard to get......
cant speak for Harman, buuuut they were a bit different than the P-series.......pressure ignition, burnpot basket with agitator, hard to say,...
its a great point, Iron.......many folks totally neglect that jet cap....we often see stoves that wont run because the jet cap is creosooted...
:ithappened:send us pics or it didn't happen! :Yar:
yea, and the PC45 is no longer produced, so, its unlikely you will see one. We brought one in for stock years ago, it generated ZERO interest, and...
yea......the 4 point blades were less durable than the new version, so, it got changed......no point in panicking, just going forward when/if you...
they are basically a necessity anymore, given how much these stoves cost, folks predilection towards litigation, workmen's comp claims,...
we use lectrotruck's version..... http://www.lectrotruck.com/index.html Our first stair climber was an Escalera, but we found it to lack in...
I cant say as I agree that a good buying decision could be deemed as "luck", but the P-series is likely the easiest of the modern pellet stoves to...
somewhere around 25 bucks
although, sometimes, I think folks fictitiously come up with "what they were told" as well......
not chili if its not spicy!
heck yea....they are THAT good.......Henry 30/30