I dunno.....really depends on your perception, and correct or not, perception is reality to nearly everyone. Its pretty unlikely that all the...
many amazing points above, that's fer sure.....we are a "little guy" as well, but I don't fault a guy (or gal!) for buying from the big boxes, or...
I asked my girlfriend to come hold my hand......she said no......:(
no probs, Wild....I have a thicker skin that that!
This thread is starting to crack me up!
hmmm....I wonder if its possible to get a "take-home" film of the procedure......?:picard:
depends on the caliber.....22? a lot. 30-30, less, .950? I think 3 per quart
canning, guns (lever action, open sight- real MAN guns!), figurative photography, travelling to warm places when its cold here, waterboarding,...
I wash my jars in the dishwasher, then, once dry, put them in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 mins or so......im guessing it sterilizes just as...
URL="http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/prices-coming-down.5497/page-2#post-132257"]Prices coming down?[/URL] don't say I...
fast forward 7 weeks.....100 tons left......wont last the weekend......
meh.....:zip:
you have NO idea, J....no idea at'all :BrianK: (although, as an aside, I find it humorous that folks all over the country are laughing at such...
Dang, I feel like the butt of everyone's jokes!
Dear god, it looks worse close up!
hmmm....I like the fact you went to the extra effort of putting a noncombustible panel in front to satisfy the 6" clearance spec, good on you for...
don't get me started, Woodie! :rofl: :lol:
huh....imagine that.....prices going up? Whoda thunk!? Oh, wait a minute, I warned you guys about this.......:cool:
we only deliver stoves with the Lectro......several hundred per year....our personal preference is the Lectro.....did the Escalero for a few years...
they are ALL beer threads eventually :rootintootin: