or calling the stove guy when your stove wont work only to find out you plugged the thing into a switched outlet and have it switched...
yeayeayea....nonrenewable resource, my house is more comfy with pellets, not financing terrorism, etc
I wouldn't say stupid, I'd just say uninformed. The thing is, those batteries wont keep you warm, but the gist possibly is correct. We can...
"its running like it should.......that'll be $189 please...." good on you for problem-solving yourself! :banana:
I don't *think* we'll see much more dropping of oil (If I KNEW, I wouldn't be posting here).....there has, until recently, been a lot of...
hey, its why so much is being exported.......whoever pays the most, gets the product......hmmmm.....used to work in the patch, weirdly, cementing,...
Craigs list is a game anyhow.......who pays what is asked? There is always some bargaining room......
and a Glock as well! :rootintootin:
now its a BAD deal! half the warranty is done too........
meh...no need to sell them below cost.....winter isn't even here yet......
no, in our parts its less.....like $3599, and that generally includes a ton of pellets.........just sayin' ......but yea, even slightly used, its...
ah, so you'll put a better pellet in your Okie Doug Fir bags than what's normally in them? :rofl: :lol:
basically right, Jay......there are directions for hooking them up as well, any Harman dealer can get them for you.......but it still works...
sadly, it doesn't work like that, Jay! Yea, we sold that 100.....still have some of the more spendy pellets available, like North Idaho, but even...
Ohio=lotsa natural gas
This will sound odd, but I don't think a day goes by where we don't hear someone say they only want hardwood pellets....not a day.....no exxageration
that'd do it
Krooser is a genius! :campfire:
which fan does it seem to be, Save? Quite a lot of things can cause this, depending on which fan is tat-tatting. If it squeals only when feeding,...
couple other things..... The New England pellet market is BY FAR the largest market in the country.....as mentioned above, they are the most...