even those brands, if you don't happen to live in the wonderful State of Maine, are hard to come by. I'm for anyone who provides jobs to the local...
Interesting letter, and one with which I share a lot of opinion and sentiment, but also not entirely accurate. We unloaded a truckload of New...
CONGRATS! your wife is a saint! :banana:
tri-tips are good, but of course its a taste thing.... as for smoking steak, if they aren't fairly thick, the downside is they tend to be dried...
well, that's fine, we make a good team......you take the beer, I'll take the rest (to make sure nothing goes to waste- taking one for the team...
y ep...seeing the same thing on my end
the maintenance of your stove (scraping the burnpot, etc) has no bearing on the quality of the pellet.......ie: just because you bought a upper...
so, seemingly there is more ash with the MWP, correct? I think the analysis of the product versus the Okie gold would bear that out. As for the...
:dex::nerd::BrianK::nerd::nerd::nerd: I just blame it on my big fingers, lack of rereading my posts,etc.....no biggie!
.05%!? Is that a misprint?
hope no one was hurt......not sad at all.....they were for my competition! :p
well, surrounded by woods......oaks, maples, etc.....
I like feta and bacon on pizzas, along with garlic....Im thinking that rabbit would go nicely as well!
leaves.....I hate leaves......
old data...old prices.....new world
hey,some folks buy a home with it already in there.....
I think we are supposed to be up 37%.......I am at around $80-95/mo in winter
well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but since Imac opened up THAT Pandora's Box, there doesn't appear to be 6" of permanent noncombustible area in...
don't forget those poor folks who heat with electricity......got a mailer awhile ago telling me my rates were going up 30-something percent this...
not not a Doug answer, but its a fairly large investment for a "build it and they will come" Hail Mary attempt. One would have to buy a truck,...