um...yea.....that's it! just Halloween visits! I prefer it, actually. If someone is willing to go the extra mile to find me, it must be pretty...
Im tired just READING this!
meh....the owner is a pr*ck......
I am most likely the most boring guy ya know.........right now I am working, tomorrow I am working.....don't drink....ugh.
my vindictive self wants to do the ex-lax fix, but that wont solve anything....owner will just wonder what gave the dogs the sh*its.
no one comes to my house.......ever.
pretty busy time of year.....hundreds of emails......and varied species (most likely).......might be a bit....
Its funny how different areas can seem so different, pellet-wise. In the NE, the largest pellet market, we have a few brands we literally cannot...
friend of mine had his goats killed by his neighbors' German Shepherds which got out......they came over to his place, dispatched the goats like...
man.....maybe a local shortage? Got a truckload of NEWPs in yesterday, sold it in 1-1/2 hours.....
I wonder, though, how many of those are sold, to be picked up?
just glad to hear she will be ok, Larry- maybe prayer doesn't always help, but it certainly never hurts......
you know, that's a dang good idea for a product.......stinky paint ball pellets....like skunk scent or something........ thought of the exlax...
you geezer, you :BrianK:
well, seen the dogs in it.....the bears just eat the bird food.....coons will get in the trash, and when I go running out there, they all climb up...
no, definitely them
concerns me as, what happens if they get into something bad in my trash? old meds, chemicals, etc?
Ok, so my next door neighbors dogs come over and root through my trash.....they don't just root through it, they drag it out, make a mess, that I...
that's how you learn Wild....the panicked hard way!
don't even ask whats next!!!! Just hunker down and deal with this current emergency on your hands right now......She is in our prayers.....