tho I smell a trap here....lol...I'll bite.....if it was to be delivered by 10/1 or so, Id guess that latest date would have been late August-very...
tough call, Poolmeister. Call around, find some Doug Firs, go get some! Or not. :popcorn:
yea, hard to really understand till you live it....
it is a joke, Hitch. I go to great lengths here not to profit from any site I contribute to....this allows me to speak like I want, and no one can...
agreed...something in the system broke down somewhere......or changed. Such as overseas shipping, etc. I don't think buying early is the wrong...
Well, I imagine they can go somewhere where they can deliver the product faster (if they have the product). I have a responsibility to the folks...
I guess maybe its a matter of what one views as "a lot"......we deliver on average 50 tons per day, so, 30 tons isn't a lot at all. A typical...
very dark isn't usually good....indicates elevated bark percentages, which tends to diminish the quality of the pellets....let us know what you...
I don't think its a secret that the box stores put a squeeze on the independents every year, really. Why bring in pellets and stock them if you...
Lots of "as quantities become available"....does that mean they are out of pellets?
must respectfully disagree, other than the fact that in NW jersey there is a lot of pellets (don't live there....I just don't know). I've not...
that's a pretty good point, Gas....good indeed......I wish it were true, but alas, no.......
dang...I cant even remember what I had for dinner last night.... :BrianK:
someone has to be sophomoric....my girlfriend HATES the "Dutch Oven"
please note though, that this only works with a Harman stove! :banana:
WHAT?! There's a pellet shortage?!! Whoda thunk? :hair:
Who needs to dress up?!
still thinking Ex-lax.......just for the hilarity of it........hopefully they come over again and rummage just before evening falls......the dogs...
well, as for whats up today, I am actually sitting here at work, prior to opening the front door...doing some paperwork and watching all the folks...
light? no lights here....electricity costs money! cept for my mailbox, you cant tell anyone is around.