And many of these folks are still trying to supply their customers......but, well, product is scant. Some retailers are buying from other...
Now, discount this if you like, because I sell the Okie Golds, but yea, dime-sized clinkers aren't something I would lie awake at night worrying...
Where I was leading you with this is that the GREAT majority of those old tyme neighborhood stores no longer exist, for various and sundry...
you say your family HAD a neighborhood store......what happened to it?
Part of the issue here might actually be the difference in what is PERCEIVED as to be needed by the pellet mill versus the ACTUAL need, which is...
agreed, Smokes.....or cleaning up oil spills....but hey, at just south of $300/ton, those two wonderful brands are a bargain, right? Why pay $30...
either one
all good, just don't use it on the outside if you have mirrored glass (many Harman units now)
um, yea, but those brands...ugh
yea, honestly, we rarely know we are getting a truck until we hear the trucker is 15 mins down the road......we've learned not to depend upon the...
depends on the model of stove......its not too tough...have to remove the auger retainer in the rear by taking out the two bolts, might need to...
the Big Boxes are going up on their pricing? No longer a Vet's discount? Interesting indeed.....hope the shortage situation alleviates itself...
:loco: :crazy: Im confused.....
no, we aren't......
getting ready to head to Maine tomorrow to go Xmas shopping for my wonderful family......Loading up the car, the girlfriend, heading to Kittery,...
Ill be the designated driver.....don't worry, I wont use my droid to take pics and movies of your drunken antics either.....(there has GOT to be...
mine talks to me....I try to ignore it, but its hard to discern the stove talking to me and the voices in my head.......
yea, buying in August waiting for November, I'd agree with you as well, pretty much sucks. Im guessing the dealer didn't have sitting stock and...
oh, I have definite opinions on them, Don! First of all, they aren't just for looks. They act as a firebrick to keep the back wall cooler...so,...
Also agree that the folks who take the time and interest to frequent this forum and other forums tend to be a bit better informed and tend to be...