I just like the numbers to better quantify things. As for feed rate, it shouldn't matter a whole lot what its set at for feed rate, rather, try...
I cant add anything here, other than to offer my thanks for your service and sacrifice!
ah! A beautiful P68, I see! Might I congratulate you on your choice of stoves?! You are obviously a man who recognizes quality when he sees it....
TOLD?! why, you KNOW, Doug......BTW, you owe me dinner....when that gonna happen? I wont be around in early April....St John trip...
(I used to work in northern WY.....had some righteous -40 degree days on the rig...and that's NOT figuring wind chill!!!).........stuff just...
yea...a bit of a rush here too....got to rake the leaves to cut the lawn, then cut down and brushpile the ornamental grasses, take the plastic off...
and when a guy from Montana says its cold, its COLD!
no, it came in too late......haven't even received it into the puter yet....was busy doing other things....
Doug! got my truck....today. I think it was early pm or something like that......truckers! :doh:
hey! I'm a sexy beast!
I find it to be a good review as well......OP enumerated the plusses and minuses of what he sees, and from what seems to be a pretty unbiased...
no pizzing match here at all......I guess I'm just saying that the dime-sized clinkers here aren't of much consequence, but that's to me, of...
don't agree here.....I look at the Twin Ports data....looking at btu's/lb, %by weight of ash....cant say its misrepresented.
to each his own, I guess. Do klinkers increase the ash content or lessen the BTU's/lb?
don't think I got one this morning.......
sold out on the Okie Gold, actually! Wish I had me more
better than the Napoleon, or just different?
dang! Im still raking the dang leaves!
my real fear here is that, even though folks "always prefer hardwoods", that the softies will get a bad name from the nuggets
which is good, but the HD in our area has none.....biggest retailer in the world, in the biggest pellet market in the country, and they run out.......