I've never seen or heard of line getting "sucked" back into the head but I've definitely seen the mess you showed above and changing line brands...
Certiain lines will "weld" themselves together inside the spool from the heat generated during cutting. That's what it looks like is happening in...
We had a giant decend one and stomped off into the forest. :rofl: :lol:
Something magic about cow poo and wood chips I guess. Lol
We let the bees, birds and squirrels do their thing. We might harvest a couple heads to have seed for next year.
Yeah...that.
It actually weighs over 4300# but that neither here nor there as I was talking about the Jeeps I used to take in the dunes. My Jeep club comment...
That first food garden pic...thats 2 butternut squash plants. And, the entire garden had to come back from a frost a week after we planted, which...
Cow poops. First year we've used it.
Food garden... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]