A different nephew gave me this the other day. He thought I'd like it for my collection. I'll polish it up and hang it from the ceiling....
So my nephew says the guy wants a quote on a new parts plus labor. It also has a cracked muffler because it was left loose to rattle around for...
This junk is whats on my bench... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://photos.app.goo.gl/AURvos9gaRcabuAU7 The vid above explains it if the...
I find it odd. I don't care if any of my posts get likes or not, but then I'm not from the everyone gets a trophy generation. In fact, eliminate...
Have one for me bud. The pill, not the cigar. Lol
That oak is laying on several sasafras trees. I did this today with 2 tanks through the XS2511P and 1 tank CS3450. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Update.... This was taken long before anything was cut. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.
:salute:
Yes sir.
That's a 4 way wedge that slides over the red one on the ram. It splits rounds into 1/4s vs 1/2s.
All monkeys are nasty
Thanks bud. That sounds like a good winter project.
There is a story behind the scars on the saw. Several years ago I had sat it in my tractor bucket, in the garage, and forgot it was in there. A...
All clean. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like it.
Thank you. I'm thinking it will too.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Most true bees are pollinators, not just honey bees and bumble bees. In fact, native pollinators are better adapted to pollinate certain plants,...
Thank you my friend.