I see what you did there...
Mine is still slow. Yesterday's speed blip was an anomaly. Pictures load like dial-up at times currently.
That's a good start.
Have you done any modifications? A good muffler gutting and the carb limiters removed for proper tune really wake them up.
I don't blame you. I wouldn't sell it either. I should have kept my 310, but, it's back home now.
I looked it up. Pretty much identical from the looks of it.
Wanna sell the 352? Lol
That's probably pretty similar.
Thanks brother. I'm hoping to have it running this weekend.
Find a cs310, 370 or 400 if you want an easy to work on, reasonably priced saw to practice on. I'll try and walk you through what I know best I...
All ports are at my desired size, shape and degrees. I still need to polish the exhaust port and hand sand the port chamfers. Phone cameras sure...
Mrxlh
Exhaust and intake roughed in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Exhaust port is 17.5mm wide. The bore is 36mm. Target width is 23.4mm, which is 65% of bore. Im also aiming for 110° on Exhaust opening.
And so it begins...[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A clamshell saw that's designed with common sense. 15-20 minutes and its completely apart. Same with the Echo CS400. [ATTACH]
Yes. I thought my internet was jacked up until I did a speed test. It seems better this morning.
I'll post pics when it's ready for display.
I have several saws I run that never had a chain brake. That's not a deterrence. Lol. Its heavy. Thats the main reason it will be a decoration....
I was surprised the owner didn't tell him about the nasty metallic clanking when pulling it over. He just told my nephew it won't start and the...