He's a custom builder out of TN. He's a trailer fabricator by trade at a trailer manufacturer plus he builds real and RC crawler / bouncer...
This is the crawler the above chassis will be for. [ATTACH]
Wow....is this high school? Lol
I use drakes after egg wash. Fry in a pan. Season with lawrys seasoning salt.
Thanks guys.
Lol. You're welcome. I think?
That owls wing at first glance...
That would do it, plus its probably air conditioned. Lol
I haven't used one but I've seen them in action. Definitely speeds up the splitting process .
Powr'kraftGas Powered, Remote Controlled Mower | Betstco Sales, Parts, and Service:
This aught to be entertaining to follow.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SeLDG9PQXKstdFrm8
I still wasn't happy with the rocked chain. Some tooth corners were still a tad rounded so I put a new stihl picco full chisel on it. This is that...
[ATTACH]
In late October/ early November a new deck is being built. Our 28 year old 4x4 posts are starting to rot off at the ground. It will be built with...
This...[ATTACH] Had to be turned into this. [ATTACH]
I had to take it to the lines on the cutters to fix it. One cutter was broken off. The chain had, maybe, 25% cutter length left. It on its last...
I went to test it with what I thought was a sharp chain but, my dumb azz forgot to sharpen a chain I hit a deck screw with. As in I cut the screw...
[ATTACH] Their port layout is like nothing I've seen. These older echo saws that is.
Exhaust port on the cs310 is as polished as it's going to get. Reassembly is underway.[ATTACH]