Dang it. I missed them.
We've had the nicest stretch of weather in recent memory. Around August 18th it got real nice and hasn't stopped yet.
All the soldering has been completed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dang it bud...
Very cool bud.
So far I'm loving the BG86. No numb hands is a wonderful thing. Lol.
Very good tutorial from professionals that explains why you use each. I've used both styles you illustrated as well as the bore cut. I'm not a...
[MEDIA]
Oh, and 1/4 midgets or whatever they are / were called.
Enjoy that bud. We've only seen sprints once. World of outlaws.
Definitely truth right here.
You two have a great time and stay safe.
Thanks bud. Im sure it will considering I put a brushless system in it. I love the fact that Kyosho has re-released their vintage race buggies but...
I'm right there with ya bud. RC cars, copters and boats, saws and guns...
Finally getting around to finishing up this buggy. Currently adding all the electronics. I need to solder the motor leads to the motor yet as well...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This. I use to clean saws as well. I buy it at wally world. I use an air powered siphon wand to spray it from a 5 gallon bucket mixed with hot...
Fantastic!
I'll forward his information to you via text