Opening from side view before... [ATTACH] And after... [ATTACH] Much betterer. Lol
I forgot all about this thread. I have updates. Still loving the Spider Grills Huntsman but, until recently, there were a couple irritating things...
Right at the end you can here the guy say that was so much fun. Lol. At least I think that's what he said.
He became airborne and flew over the bricks and flowers. Landed between the house and that landscape feature somewhere. lol. My buddy felt so bad...
I don't know where else to put this vid link but first a back story. I have a buddy, in his early 80's now, who is a genius. He owns his own...
The chassis builder started my crawler chassis. For whatever reason I can't upload it here.
That was my thoughts too. Lol. Mouse in his pocket?
Howdy bud. Stay safe my friend.
Uggg. 95. I hope its dry heat at least but considering where you are, probably isn't.
That dude is something else. I can count on about 8-9 fingers the individuals I don't tolerate. He would definitely take up another digit if...
Exactly. You need to let the professional handle that. :smoke:
Hopefully its all squared away for you.
So what I'm hearing is you want more chainsaw action in shorts.:rofl: :lol:
So zero, not 20...lol "never have I ever"
I actually had a real Sony Walkman. lol
I have some goodies coming this week for the CS-310. It doesn't quite run like I want it too. Something in the carb isn't letting it clean up...
Zero points here.
It runs he said. And cuts strong. Just won't idle.
Installing a new Mtronic solenoid is very easy to do. Just don't touch the parts below the O-ring according to what I've read.
Conventional is my go unless its a leaner, then its a bore cut.