I’m going to leave this here. The comment section is pretty brutal… [MEDIA] We haven’t had enough ice on the lakes here in 3-4 years now. Even...
I stumbled onto this guy’s channel last night. By coincidence he lives less than a half hour from me. I met up with him this afternoon and donated...
I got nuthin’ Now I feel like this dummy :whistle: [ATTACH]
Agreed, that one looks like a 30-06
3rd one in from the left looks a lot like a 7.62 x 39…
Nice grab. That’s what I call unicorn firewood. Sugar maple without bark, dry on the inside and not rotten. :thumbs:
Knocked out some splitting today. This stack is temporary until I free up more room in my shed. A lot of the back row is black oak that I...
Do you ever get tired of acquiring all that premium white oak Jim? ;) I wouldn’t!
The wheels are missing a few spokes. $25 off the asking price right off the bat :whistle:
Sunny, windy and 27. We’re supposed to get up to 37 later today. First day seeing above freezing temperatures in… a little while. Oak, ash and...
Definitely elm.
The stuff in the first picture looks a lot like willow to me...
[ATTACH]
You definitely lucked out with the elm splitting for you. This is the mess I typically get with live elm: [IMG] I leave live elm in rounds until...
That's for the bunker being built below ground. The warehouse at ground level is just a front :whistle: Where I work they have underground storage...
Good for the local economy, but then the flip side of that is the gentrification factor. Having lived on the gulf coast of Florida, I can...
I found out last month that they make booties for dogs; they helped a lot with my toy Australian Shepherd (if she doesn’t work them off)
19/69 ash, red oak, black locust and a stick of eastern red cedar.
As of today 9 loads/3 cords. I have one more cord that's already spoken for, and probably two more that I can spare after that. That's about it...
Nice to see you hoarding and sharing again Joe. Cool pup too :thumbs: