How's that gonna work???? It only strikes at home gatherings.
My advice would be to make sure its big enough. I started out with a three bay 6 cord shed, and ended up added a fourth bay to bring it to 8 full...
Nothing like eggs cooked in bacon grease. My cholesterol and bloodwork is fine in case anyone was wondering. Farmers ate this way for...
Clementine
Without getting too political.... If bars, restaurants, schools, large box stores, etc can all stay open and have up to several hundred people in...
Without knowing your engine size, I would feel safe in saying your truck will tow 7000 lbs. The weight of the trailer is part of the 7000. Most...
A bunch more Red Oak
Its the best thing we ever did. Sucks living paycheck to paycheck like 78% of Americans when you make a combined $165k/year. We were doing things...
Change of plans on the pallet building front!!! Some of you may remember this thread I made awhile back. An interesting project Basically it...
[IMG]
One of the reasons I like my basement “smoke dragon”
18 out 69 in after the over night. Red Maple left some nice coals for me. Basement probably 75
What’s the big black circle?
Nice score Brad. Glad to see your giving species besides Black Locust a fair shake. :woodsign:
I usually start burning in mid October and go through til early April. Around 8 full cords a year
Never got above about 26-27 here today. Breezy as well. Red Maple keeping the cold at bay
I mix them in my main stacks. They make nice stove fillers for full overnight loads on those sub zero nights.
They also make an awesome plume of snow :thumbs:
I've been burning quite a bit of EWP that was bucked and split in February of 2020. Without it id be up chits creek with no paddle :shiver:
25 here. Red Maple in the stove