There’s a few of us who started burning softwoods this season. Feel foolish for throwing it aside all these years.
We watched a few videos on a deep litter system. The guy “Carolina Coops” uses industrial hemp imported from France about a foot thick and claims...
That’ll provide some nice venison steaks. Do you grind any of it for hamburg or sausage?
I’m burning some Black Birch right now as I type. The heat it throws is incredible, and it really warms the old bones after a day in the freezing...
Once the building is up and weather tight and we have a couple warm days I hope to power wash the whole floor, fill a hairline crack in the old...
On to the build.... My daughter helped me a lot today. I was really happy to spend the day with her. It was cold, but she was a real trooper....
I was able to work on the pallet garage for awhile today. I did have some other things I had to do as well. Like bring in a couple cages of Black...
Are DB’s common up in Ontario? Don’t see many British machines around here.
I added a 2x plate to the old wall section [IMG] I then ripped the old ledger board off. I knew the flashing on this roof was done wrong. After...
Not a great deal of progress today unfortunately. I did get a few things done though. I cant wait to start building, but I have to get all the...
Looks great!!!
I thought Michigan was cold. Been burning awhile here. Quite a few nights in the teens. Quite a few days with highs in the 20’s already.
Cant say I really made any progress building wise, but I did work on the pallet building a good portion of the day. First order of business was to...
There’s actually three there. Ones hidden underneath. 3-4 is an average morning amount, along with 3-4 eggs, milk and fruit :thumbs:
So what did you end up doing? Relaxing a few shingles?
Could also go for the gun store scene. I’ll take the 261 with a 16” bar.. A 462 with 25” bar..... and a xt4000 plasma Locust blaster with laser...
Envision in your minds everyone the club scene in T1 where Arnold and his shotgun were looking for Sarah Conner. Fun 80’s music quickly turned to...
Nice load!!! Shag is heavy stuff. Your truck will know its there.
I believe the only available engine option for the Titan in 08' was the 5.6 V8. Lowest tow number I saw was 6500 lbs, highest was 9500 lbs.
Tis better to have had fun and lost, than to not had fun at all