Wait a second. The governor told us it only spreads at home gatherings :loco: :crazy:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] :thumbs:
I just watched the video. Confirms my prior beliefs. Stihl makes the best chain and avoid hitting dirt.
For Christmas one year my father made us kids (we all burn wood) a hoe and a poker. He used 1/2" rebar and a short length of pipe for the handle....
Nice looking machine. Not quite as beefy as your old moose, but it'll serve you well!!!
What's the "little nicer" machine??? You sneaky son of a gun!!!
Its one of the biggest myths in wood burning history.
Im not sure how I will support the implement shelf yet. I may hang it off the roof rafters if they are strong enough. I don't want any posts in...
Tractors back then were built to last for generations. Many companies used parts from cars and/or full size machinery. This Simplicity is about...
Drew a few quick sketches. This will be what it will look like from the side and front [IMG] All the gt's should fit with enough room to walk...
Mine doesn't help at all with scrounging. Unless the city the guy works for allows everyone to cut at that wood dump, he will want to be careful...
I’ve seen a number of his videos. Will have to check this one out. I’m not surprised Stihl chain won. It cuts very nicely.
46 and raining hard this morning. Was 10 degrees colder when I went to bed. Supposed to get up in the mid 50’s today. Threw some EWP on the flames...
That’s awesome!!! Looks like you two had a good time. I like the splitter!!! :tree:
Great story!!! I’m sure he enjoyed the time you spent together. :yes:
Seems like it’d be a little difficult to dump it on yourself, especially for a shorter individual. Does it just pivot on a holder of a some sort?...
I hear you brother. If I had to hand split I think I’d just stop burning wood or buy wood that’s already split well ahead of time.I just don’t...
You must really like those hollow logs :rofl: :lol: Seriously though, they’d make some nice Swedish candles. I had a couple Red Maple logs like...
Apple and Shag Bark, two heating giants. :thumbs:
The big Black Locust rounds I recently processed weren’t bad at all to split.....with the Supersplit. 24-27” diameter x 20” lengths. If I had to...