You guys are pigs.......I'm udderly disgusted!!!
I was there for work. Wouldn't have been very professional to whip out a chainsaw and start slicing and dicing :rofl: :lol:
I’d say this is a 5 cord tree
Someone else beat you to the punch this past Sunday Chain comparison -project farm
I was at a jobsite today and saw this monster. I've mentioned it before in another thread. This time I quickly took a circumference measurement....
The one you posted is more meant for chopping than cutting away brush, vines and tangles, as it's a hatchet. I have their brush axe and really...
Do they drop these at your residence or do you go out to get them?
Our FIL's must be related. Mine always has something stupid to offer. "You'll get tired of burning wood...that's a lot of work!" (keep in mind...
Would you stop using common sense and reasoning
+1 Not too many things more aggravating than someone who's really dumb, who thinks they're really smart.
Those little 2.2 S-10's were only rated to tow 1500 lbs I believe. Was that a bumper pull? Please tell us no.
Lol
Could you have a friend ask
Was anyone else sad when he wasted those nice logs and 4x4's???
Those are just pecker poles in these parts!!! :rootintootin:
His latest "updates" have said to keep functions in the home to immediate family members only. GTFOH
Mines stubborn to change. She doesn't realize what she's got in big country estate. Slowly realizing. Maybe a few months in the city condo her...
My favorite is when she says "I didn't want a big property!", I'd live in a condo and have everything done for me!" :rofl: :lol: Oh really!!!...
The last time my wife mentioned how many tractors, saws, tools, etc I have I gave her a math lesson. We totaled up what I paid for said tractors,...
Three weeks form the original post is tomorrow. Are you delivering to #1?