Once COVID prices ruined my hopes and dreams of building it in the fall of 2020, I made a temporary tarp structure to protect the slab and keep...
Once I got the Kioti in June of 2017, the 12' x 20' lean-to became the main GT building. I poured a concrete ramp for the barn and at the same...
The barn also features a nice 11' x 24' storage loft with a 7'2" ceiling. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Thought it might be fun to go back to the beginning and explain the build. When I moved in in 2011, there was only 1 small 12x12 shed with a...
Should be about 6’2.5” across
That’s a biggun for sure!!! :salute:
Sorry to hear about your ordeal. At least you’re still upright and drawing air. I know at least 3 experienced cutters who weren’t so lucky. Rest...
Sorry friends I lied....well sort of. As I sat on the couch I couldn't stand the thought of the rain tomorrow getting the best of me after...
If you notice, I added another board on the facia. Mainly so it breaks up the face of the 2x10 to not look so big, giving it an extra "line"...
I was really hoping to get all the metal up by the end of the weekend. That's not going to happen unfortunately. I ran out of 2x stock for...
Great job!!! Sounds like a fun time!!!
Some of the European countries really have very cool architecture. I especially like Norwegian and German Bavarian medieval stuff.
32 here. Half load of Cherry and EWP in the box of the beast
You should watch the YouTuber “The Outsider” he’s building a cabin in Canada with his father. Makes a lot of snowmobile items like a tiny house to...
Very cool. Incredible craftsmanship
Nice!!! I had an old Charles Parker I got from an old barn. Had 6” jaws. Forget the model number, 956 maybe. Very heavy, probably 125-150 lbs....
Do you charge extra for the stacking?
The rakes and facias will be wrapped in aluminum. Most likely dark brown like I did on the woodshed trim. Yes I have a 10.5’ brake :thumbs:
We always used 2x facias. I had enough to do the perimeter and they’re 30” OC.
I do plan to install some OSB I got and tyvek on the wall where the new building connects to the old shed. Once I install the sheathing I can then...