There's no set height a chimney should be. Its all relative to the adjoining roofline. 3 feet above the point it penetrates, and at least 2 feet...
Unless you plan on doing a lot of grading the lack of down pressure isn’t that big a deal imo.
4K is definitely high. Biggest issue with gt loaders is usually front wheel hubs, spindles, axles not beefy enough
An 18" diameter x 4' Oak log would weigh around 434 lbs if Northern Red Oak. Your tractor will lift that. Main thing will be having sufficient...
Ahhh.... It it were me. I'd temporarily support that corner of the structure with a combination of cribbing and support posts. Excavate to the...
Can you show some pics of what you're dealing with?
When you think you're the biggest, baddest dog on the block [IMG] Remember, there's always one who's bigger [IMG] [IMG] And bigger... [IMG]...
I've basically stopped using Craigslist due to BS, tire kickers and scams. Sounds like FB Marketplace is headed in the same direction. Any time...
I’m still burning the cedar clapboard siding I removed from my house a few years ago. Split small abs cut short it makes great kindling.
Nice score Brad. Love the rich yellow color :yes:
Aren’t you a little old for video games???
Lets keep in mind Sotz advertised the 11lb maul with the 8 lb head as the ladys maul.......just saying.
I used to just put it all in the same stack. Since joining here I tend to separate it by species. Pretty easy with the IBC cages. At the very...
Looking like Francis from Pee Wees big adventure
Doesn't look like its hanging on by much. I think it will fall on its own pretty soon.
I think it'd be a waste of money for you considering what you already have. It'd be like saws. Lets say you already have a 50cc and 70cc saw,...
57 here on December 1st!!! WTF. The weather patterns lately are so unpredictable. Supposed to get down in the low thirties tonight.
Bingo!!! The barn was about 7k including the concrete, framing lumber, siding, roofing, sub panel, etc. That's was doing it by myself and...
Perfect processing size. Not too big, not too small. :thumbs:
I picked the name because I've always been involved in building related fields from age 10 to present day.