He can put down some short sections (2-4’long) of 6x6 timber’s or something similar. I believe he works for the railroad, so some old sections of...
Nice score. You had me worried after you appeared to be on a new Mulberry kick. Glad to see the old Brad we know and love is back :banana:
I’d still say it
I want maximum snow
They're calling for several inches of snow tomorrow so the push was on today to get the roof done. I finished the last 6'. I didn't get the...
Most of those ads are incredibly obviously scams to anyone with half a brain. Yeah 0 miles driven, automatic transmission. No tractor owner would...
Sorry to hear Dennis. I hope Judy can recover and get back to giving you a hard time.
I had a similar experience when I went tractor shopping in 2017. I was originally thinking Kubota, until I got the prices back. The Kioti came...
Looking back at previous threads it seems it was already extended once before.
I did leave in the caveat "I'm not saying your wrong" :D If we look at the pic of her chimney, I see what appear to be four- 3 foot sections of...
I too was a bit nervous clicking on the thread
Yes it’s raw wood. I believe they applied linseed oil originally in 93’ when it was built. Nothing since and I started burning it in 2019, so 26...
Welcome aboard!!! Great place with great people.
Sorry to hear!!! Old friends will never be forgotten
Omaha steaks!!!! No wonder you boys are smiling
Found it. I don't see a chimney height issue, and house and windows aren't new enough to have too tight of construction. Its either a dirty pipe...
Oh. Well I'm unaware of the previous conversations about it. 5-6 times and the issues haven't been resolved??? :picard:
I've inspected dozens and dozens of woodstoves and read the installation manuals. I can't recall any saying a minimum height of 15 feet. Also the...
I see. They still sell kerosene. There's a place near me that sells it at the pump. Its considerably more expensive than gas or diesel though....
You're asking if its a good idea to pour kerosene on the wood while in the stove in your house??? :faint: