I wouldn't consider myself a saw builder but I'll throw in my $0.02 so take it with a huge grain of salt. Concerning aftermarket parts, that's a...
This stuff is already mixed at 50:1 so I was thinking of pouring out a gallon at a time and richening it up with Echo 2 cycle oil. I’m trying to...
Bit the bullet [ATTACH]
38/69 with another load of aspen going in the stove. This upcoming week looks like an April forecast if I’ve ever seen one :rolleyes: Plenty more...
This morning I got the bottom end back together on the old Husqvarna 61. [ATTACH] After dinner tonight I went back down to the lab and hammered...
As an all around saw to keep in the truck and easy to use all day I opt for my 50cc Jonsered 2150. It’s got enough grunt for the majority of what...
My coworker gave me a hand fortunately. We’re both adding to our walls at home so we help each other when carpooling, depending on who’s driving...
Adding to the stone wall at home [ATTACH]
Thanks for once again resolving the technical issues :yes:
Norway maple, a common street/ornamental landscape tree.
Bright and sunny at 35. Black birch and aspen again
For firewood purposes they're fairly similar. They dry at about the same rate and have a similar burn time. I think I prefer your kind of poplar...
Good dense firewood there. For me it burns best mixed with some hotter burning species like ash or red maple. It does last quite a while in the...
The power company recently did some roadside clearing near my house and left the logs to rot. Some cherry, black birch and a lot of red/sugar...
36 and heading to the high 40s. Burning a couple aspen splits propped up with a couple black birch short chunks.
Back below freezing here. Sunny, windy, 28 and burning aspen.
The dreaded elm was the first thing that came to mind for me...
I’m just going to leave this here :whistle: https://youtube.com/shorts/od297KphKXw?si=33i4AdMC1LCwirLM
Yesterday’s load of wood, which I’ll be adding more bark-on fresh locust to: [ATTACH] I brought up all the dead locust I already had on hand,...
I dropped this tree back in November but it wasn’t really high priority to retrieve immediately. Having sold all my ready-to-burn black locust...