Terrible situation Ralphie. Sorry to hear
Thank you and yes, that was my old 1985 KX125 I owned back around sophomore to junior year in high school. It was a snappy bike although the...
Looks like you're working on having a firewood privacy fence :thumbs:
That little saw cut through that behemoth log pretty well!
Getting permission on public land is the best policy. That said, for the couple of times I’ve emailed my local municipality about a potential...
That looks like a lot of fun! As much fun as yard work can be anyway. Sure beats shoveling material into a small trailer and moving it a little at...
33 out now with about an inch of wet snow on the ground. It sure would be pretty awesome if we could get a day without something falling from the...
Thanks :handshake: I was watching some 288 videos earlier, getting amped up for the moment I start mine for the first time. They sound mean...
Like a night and day difference. Very manageable.
The 288 is just about ready. All I’m waiting for is the muffler which will arrive later today. Tomorrow I’ll try to get it fired up. Spark is...
That was basically the entire premise of me making this thread. IF you want to pay extra for quality, all you’re really paying for is the name of...
36 with a rain/snow mix coming down. It’s not sticking much thankfully. Burning HHO for tonight :emb:
Add Archer to the roll of the dice category. I bought this rim sprocket conversion kit for my Husqvarna 61. It seems like the slots in the drum...
I’m trying to get all this splitting and stacking done while it’s still cool outside. I’ve been staring at this for too many months now. What I...
I couldn’t tell you. Maybe some people “in the club” were given a heads up yesterday morning that it was going to be paused and they bought in...
The more someone lets the news cycle dictate their emotions, the more reasoning is lost.
There’s a saying in certain circles that if you’re wondering if you have a problem, you probably do ;)
[MEDIA]
Not as cold as some here :picard: 29 and burning bigtooth aspen. The cold weather leafy greens are planted for whenever the weather decides to...
Freshly rebuilt. I had to get a picture before it got dirty all over again :) It’s running pretty strong with the base gasket delete. [ATTACH]