:thumbs: Thanks, that gave me a good laugh.
I have a difficult enough time with the one I “bought” :hair:, they can keep the free one…
Looks like some type of eel to me & also something I would probably not be trying.
Most likely still…
Looks a good one, flat & dead…
What are the using for weaponry on those , slingshots ???
I am looking but waiting to sell some hay first. I will let you know if I find something
There won’t be a dry eye in the forum after bringing up that gut wrenching flick. Thanks for bringing up a very painful childhood memory. [ATTACH]
I like the way you are thinking, I just spent an hour or so looking at them, reading reviews & such about them last night. I am thinking 527...
LMAO, truth.
[ATTACH]
Eggshooterist will go into spasmatic fits when he sees that. Lol
You have to buy a regular hunting license along with a deer tag & you may not even draw a tag. $631 to shoot a goat, pftt…....
Lol. Yes, every farm has that has row crop & hay on it. There used to be place about 5 miles down the road that was all fenced in & was...
They are thinking blue tongue but I haven’t heard for sure. The dnr tried to claim it but couldn’t find any metal in it after running her wand...
A local deputy was doing bridge checks & found this one dead under the bridge just down the road from my place. [ATTACH]
The first measurable snowfall of the year, about a week or so ago. [ATTACH]
I got one of these : [ATTACH]
Thank you
I like your line of thinking.