Ok, gents I am going to be doing some house cleaning. I am not getting rid of everything just some stuffs I don't care for & stuff I got carried...
Firewood Hoarders Club, its not just for firewood anymore… :cool:
Socks are matched, rolled & stacked Under britches are folded & stacked My wife has a basket full of socks, none are matched. :hair:
This was definitely at least a partially AI generated post. What have you done with the real EggShooterist ? No way am I buying that Mr. OCD...
Most UTV’s are equipped with brakes, must of been a cost savings option… :whistle:
I think most UTV’s would be useful in your scenario. Most folks around here that have UTV’s for work use John Deere Gators or Kubotas. The...
Drive safe
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Good thing you spelled that right, people might of begin to wonder if this thread got derailed… :whistle:
Raining & 50’s here. Guessers are saying potentially up to 2”. Let it rain, we are very dry here. It’s supposed to start cooling down tomorrow but...
Looks like SD Steve maybe in the blizzard warning now.
I was checking the weather this morning & see that some of our Nebraska & maybe South Dakota family are in a blizzard warning from tonight thru...
Brittany Paige on Instagram: "#reels #reelsinstagram #marriage"
I used to let one of my daughters use me as a guinea pig, as she wanted to be a stylist. My wife & her sister would constantly want to “fix”it....
That dew looks like there is too much maintenance involved, like some type of gel, spray or comb/brush involved.
I can relate to this sentiment :mad: :heidi: :pain: :dennis: :hair:
:hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I have only had 1 cigar since Thanksgiving & it nearly made me sick :doh: . I am going to try another one this week & hopefully have different...
I don’t think the renaming & new paint job will have any effect on whether or not they serve their purpose. They are just trying to make things...
No mud or even any frost here, its been 40’s - mid 50’s during the day & upper 20’s - low 30’s at night. Unseasonably warm & dry here. 3”-4” of...