The guessers are calling for another 4”-7” here Thursday & Friday with heavier amounts farther east Ronaldo & Mark should almost be done shoveling...
We only had about 5”-6” here in SW IA where we are. Had a report of around 11” & still snowing over to Chelsea.
This sounds perfectly logical for a group of folks of a certain line of thinking…
I give these 2 thumbs up :thumbs:
Same for me with the pass sticker. It was much more betterer to just blow on by the booths then pay later but that was several years ago no...
Spent a few nights in the rig in/around Chicago, I usually tried to avoid it if possible. I thought the Chicago traffic usually started around...
UTV prices are redonkerous, new & used. New sales are still strong based on inventory rolling thru the local dealers.
Shoot up 57 to Kankakee & over into Indiana, you will go thru Lake Village, Roselawn to Demotte. It can be scenic if you are adventurous & stop at...
No sense of adventure ? Or is it just a self preservation type of thing ???
Find some ambition, it seems to have up & left at some point last spring.
I always preferred Mitutoyo Carbide faced calipers. I had some Shars 8”, 12” that were very accurate as well, the 18” were off about .004” but its...
Nice work, I would lose 1/2 the bits & pieces before I got done.
Maybe here Gun range 2020 & beyond!
LMAO
I will just copy & paste then edit. Ok, here is what I want to unload, I have more but need to sort them out. I have not gone back thru my order...
Well, chit. I can’t edit my post. Anyhow, the Bandidos & Alta Garcias are spoken for. I will update if things change.
I should have looked at a map before I posted, the op is in your backyard. It will make Cash feel all warm & fuzzy that he was thought of though.
Cash Larue
Initially I started at Thompsons & Cigars International then went to Cigarbid. I have bought from Neptune, Cigar Page & Famous Smoke. Most...
Ok, here is what I want to unload, I have more but need to sort them out. I have not gone back thru my order history to check sizes & such. I...