wildwest the plug is going to be upside down just a heads up;) [ATTACH]
Every burl I've found had been the result of insect damage and the interior wood was useless. But I tried and gave them to a retired buddy who...
I was searching through an investment company that owned the preceding company (Dixie Pellets) that manufactured pellets in Selma AL. They make a...
you need more than 10/3 - I'm sure you're mistyping that because that would be some expensive 10/3 You'd need 8/3 for 40A - typical of a dryer...
We can't make this political.. but on face value single payer makes financial sense. The problem with bureaucracies running something that makes...
they are actually really cheap to make. some clear hose water and a barbed fitting plus a tape measure probably already laying around.
Got to 70 here with a stiff southern breeze, still nice t-shirt weather. Plus side I'm able to knock out a bunch of outage futures and make the...
I'm with Stinny:heidi: :popcorn::popcorn:
No they have Rotaries in the northeast, cause they wicked smaht up there
See they start with all the cards..and then pluck your man card once they get ahold of you:rofl: :lol:
the hardest of life lessons are those we have endured first hand - if you don't learn from them...then shame on you. It's hard to ever instill...
Then he shall invoke is it crazy hard but hot. or crazy easy but leaves you wondering why?
You're speaking in woodhoarder talk about how to identify crazy women..and when to walk away
yah got me on the double negative...lets keep this on topic..for a while;)
Probably the most important is a "talk" about keeping things "wrapped up" so not to disrupt his future.
the kid doesn't need to know how not to shave his legs;)
earplugs... good time to demonstrate PPE - as the man card giver
you haven't figured out how to do that yet?:rofl: :lol:
run a chainsaw safely and cut down a tree
Plant a garden, tend, and harvest produce. It's not instant gratification, and then tie that back into life lessons for his future