I'm with you Dennis it's hard to get a shackle to fit through most links that is large enough to slip over the chain exterior dimension. The best...
Seems like it would be worth taking 1 trip out there to see how easy the cutting & loading terrain is before purchasing a trailer. I've run ~30mi...
Sunny day here but the wind was still crazy gusting 25-30mph. Decided to stay out of the woods and pruned roses and crepe myrtles in the yard I'm...
basically this it's a combination of silica, moisture & other impurities that may be present in the wood or on the surface. Woodstove fireboxes...
I thought I hit reply and then when I came back the first post wasn't there
Yep clinkers. I worked at a trash burning power plant in college. It would drop clinkers the size of VW's on the grate drives and stop up ash flow
Yep clinkers. I worked at a trash burning powerplant in college and clinker's the size of VW's would fall from the boiler walls, stalling on the...
I think they make you sign a declaration to "waive it"?
Another note: If there were any extended warranties purchased on the vehicle contact the dealership to cancel them. They won't refund you the...
LinkedXJ any chance you can find the original paperwork when the vehicle was purchased? a lot of times the finance guys push GAP insurance amongst...
I think he's upside down on the car - owes an additional 7k after the insurance company cut a ~10k check to whoever held the loan GAP insurance...
Congratulations:thumbs: I gotta ask is that an infant "straight jacket":rofl: :lol:
It hasn't rained here since this morning and I still have a small creek running down the driveway - and I'm at the top of the hill. Hopefully the...
It's the Moxie
just imagine the same scenario @240V phase-phase
My assumption is they flipped the neutral to the top as it is bonded to ground at the panel. Should the plug become dislodged and anything fell...
I thought you pellet folks had BIG heads?:D
Coke is a petroleum byproduct, but yes burned the same as coal in boilers. There were bigger boondoggles to be had in the synfuels industries...
Just think next spring that pine can knock the chill off when you're on the fence of lighting the stove for 2-3hr burn with mild temps. We had a...
How about 7/7 today is Friday for me:p it rained all day, more tomorrow, and potential for tornadoes to finish it off tomorrow night.