I'm close to the CST timeline AL-GA border so that has something to do with the sunrise time difference, a little bit being closer to the equator....
I had two millwrights on T&M today doing some weld repairs and they were gung ho on breaking flanges. one is a younger ,taller, hard working,...
It's definitely some type of hydro pumping from under the asphalt. Could be natural water being squeezed from vehicle traffic following a natural...
March 13th. plenty of daylight this morning leaving the house @0515 and I watched the last of dusk fade away from the upper inlet of a turbine...
I contemplated evening the weeds out on Monday but did something else. Sunlight changing to the positive quickly now
good thing I glanced over and saw smoke coming off them [ATTACH]
Stopped to vote on my way home from work, I mistimed the storms by about 4-5mins. Got soaked running to my truck. It was rocking and rolling...
Looks good I just made some skirt steak fajitas the other night. The last of my sliced bell pepper from last years garden went into them:(
Just about finished cleaning the shop & garage yesterday. Supposed to hit 66 today, noticed a few trees are starting to bud seems a bit early
Buddy of mine's trailblazer started doing the exact same thing a few weeks ago, ended up being a rock wedged up around the torsion bar
The peppers will lag the tomatoes by a few days. Is your warming mat able to get soil temps ~80F ?
Saw is spoken for
There was a scam going on with people snapping pics of the cards still on the shelf and then checking them for funds at a later date. Most...
Figured I'd post it here for those nostalgic Stihl fans. It runs and cuts but would be a PITA to break down and ship. Before I list it local...
Cleaning some stuff out of the shop Worked on this saw for my old neighbor buddy. I cleaned the carb in ultrasonic cleaner twice, replaced...
I don't think anything is getting out of order. These enormous trees were cut and documented in photographs for those of us here now to look back...
It's not as terrible as everyone lets on - provided you have hydraulics for splitting. Make sure to stack off the ground and cover it, it's very...
There is some debate that Native Americans used fire to change the landscape and the east coast forests weren't as untouched as we think, but...
I don't mean it was a "great thing" to cut down these trees. You'd have to put yourself in the mindset of men conquering the west in the 1840's....
The fact that pictures were taken proves they were doing something remarkable. Pictures weren't invented when settlers first arrived on the east...