most of these are probably in the thread but a collage, he likes to get dirty;)
Fuzzy buddy chillin on the deck, he crunched a beetle after playing with it for a while. [ATTACH]
I've heard of people doing that with sweetgum logs, but you'd only be eating on them for 4-5yrs here before the log was soil
Your dead oak adventure went better than mine. Started dropping a dead white oak behind the garage wind picked up on my back cut got the bar out...
2.5hrs and 4 chains later. Wasn't too bad, have a few solid blocks that will be resized on the splitter, the rest firepit. Fuzzy Buddy was...
Not a dominant species in my woodlot. I have two green ash on the edges of the yard, but I've never seen one anywhere in the national forest on...
Thanks Stinny, had to vent. only time I failed to land on my feet was after a few too many beahs:drunk:
nothing wrong with jumping in on an ID and being wrong - we've all been there. That bark at first glance could be any number of oak species, but...
Went in on OT today, pulled a grounded motor without issue. Then got a driveby from my manager that he's pulling the ripcord for a new gig in...
Thanks for everyone's input I probably should have elaborated on the ground grade issue. The tree had a semi-raised bed around it(probably aided...
roll with it and take the discount
I shaved the beard last week so scratch that off the donor card. It was a funny ad campaign but I can't say it made me drink a Dos equis in the...
:heidi::heidi:
there's some pics papadave got side tracked looking for the old thread. resume popcorn consumption :salute:
So I was finishing cleaning garden beds, had the tiller out and decided to make another mess.:D White oak stump from this thread Cleaing up the...
The forecast doesn't sound very definitive this morning. Futurecast shows most of the heavy rain over in TX & LA breaking up when it hits this...
79F here today but the wind was steady 15-20mph out of the south so I couldn't drop any trees....again tilled the garden, raked and mulched some...
yeah I smoked a box a tagalongs myself in the past couple days
I still have titmouse, juncos, cardinals, and southern chickadee's on the feeder daily. The doves are staring to come through in droves - 8 this...
Not that this will help but inlet & outlet are plumbed correctly? Check the baffles in the inlet/outlet lines. newer HWH have plastic/rubber...