If the gov't is in on this nefarious action their only angle is to pin down your point of transaction and sales tax associated with out of state...
Had to push a trip button in a hurry that cost $120k+ today because someone wired something wrong today.... I'm guessing the 3 pickups and one...
corned beef and chipped credit cards - where could this thread go off the rails?:D retailers already followed your purchasing (something you...
Emerald...are you seasoning dishes tonight?:rofl: :lol:
The chips are the exact(well nearly the same) as the SIM card in your cellphone.;) You can worry about all the nefarious uses your card company...
I took the adjustable rests off of my Tarpon - they are not needed if you are over 6' on any standard 12' mold kayak. If you can find Jackson...
I'd steer you towards the sit on top SOT models. There are many stable models, not hard to get in/out of and your body is insulated from colder...
exactly, I only cut it to get to a solid dead longleaf pine
Ran the tiller around the front yard after removing the oak stump. Figure a pilot test on growing grass in this area is in order, but too wet to...
you didn't GIBIR that stuff:D I dropped one today that "looked" solid - opposite side of my face cut fell apart, no pull wood left and I barely...
Some also call it Hackmatack , I've cut several in my time in Maine and they get 60-70' before dying rarely more the 18-20" DBH, and almost...
I understand, and reiterate NO PPE, those gloves included, would PREVENT a hand injury - they could lessen the severity. Our first line of defense...
Nice looking load of red oak:thumbs: There were several cedars around my house when I bought it, but I cut them as they had encroached too much....
Seeing these hand injuries should make everyone think a bit more when moving rounds and running splitters. We did an assessment at work and high...
Looks tasty. Going to have to make some Mulberry cookies from a few bolts laying on the smalls pile
no it dried up coming into AL fortunately for me
old 040 with all those coke ovens and old iron furnaces in the area do you find furnace slag? We find pieces of black glass here all the time,...
now stinny can google Wutang Clan:rofl: :lol:
The funny part about a dog with hair vs. fur is they can look completely unrecognizable after a clip. When the GF trims just his snout & eyes his...
I might of cut more than a minute on few chains, I stopped when smoke was coming off the bar nose:whistle: