I'm due for a new set of tires on my 09 Silverado and have been debating about a leveling kit. There appears to be a puck style spacer that sets...
My buddy harvests and dries it in a dehydrator. He gave me two pouches that I've only tried on chicken, has that citrus aroma
Looks like a nice outdoor oven. Strange it appears to only be a available in Canada?
Broil some eggs in the ham drippings when its done:drool::flipeggs:
Just threw a brisket in the crock pot as its pouring here. Spring is in full swing here. I don't think I've ever seen so many Monarch...
the one for outdoor burn piles is even more fun. [ATTACH]
Exclusive torch lighter here. A few passes across the top front to help pull a draft, then hit the kindling bed. Two cans of Coleman propane ~$5...
Had one of those days. went in on OT to change a card out ~6am should have been a 1hr gig didn't get it straightened out until ~1400:headbang:...
Going to head over to the landscape supply yard for another load of bark mulch. Spread 3yds yesterday, need a couple more to finish the front beds...
I have no idea, and nor did any of the residents I asked. Outside of Ashland Coffee & Tea there wasn't much there. One of the few places where it...
The pictures of your honker rounds look like a dead ringer for white oak;) And welcome aboard - I used to live nearby your neck of the woods in...
Awesome Shawn:thumbs: I made an open "clutch cover" from a 2x4x1/4" blank of aluminum plate specifically to noodle. You just need bar stud holes,...
The cribbing looks good:thumbs: I've found that somehow my cribs end up going outward, and have never failed in that direction. Usually stacks...
My truck is coated in pollen, and I just grabbed an armload of white oak splits to keep the chill off this evening.:loco: :crazy: hopefully this...
I'm in the same boat, minus the kidos, old truck sits a lot more since buying the '09 Silverado. The '74 gets all the hard jobs. Plus I'm...
That's a nice spring bulb planting. Enjoy them, my daffodil and lupine blooms have already gone by. The heirloom wisteria trees dug from MIL's...
we may get a frost Monday morning - it would suck if we do because everything has bloomed here. First day of spring tomorrow and we may struggle...
just time to part ways? I debated about selling Ole blue but I think I need to get some more use out of the rebuilt tranny, and have 3-4 overloads...
the hole is under the plastic, closer to the engine, look towards the left hand side, its bored 3/8" I assumed the heat shield around the upper...
They wouldn't admit to anything - four of them had enough time to get their story straight, whatever wire burned had enough slack so they had it...