Yes, or any other bush plane
I learned of that trick here and use it religiously
You need some tundra tires off of a super cub.
I have that same Delta saw, one of my more proud auction purchases, $30 Yep they’s heavy
I thought maybe I’d posted about this tree before when I had to take a branch off the roof of his garage, but can’t find it. I know I made mention...
Brad is always repurposing something
Also depends on how long it’s aged after slaughter
This was a better deal than I thought, didn’t notice it was a 5 quart jug! Shoulda bought more [ATTACH]
Last couple years I’ve been getting a 1/2 a beef from stepson in law. I paid him $2 a pound hanging weight, and I can’t remember exactly how much...
Bomgarrs in north platte had cam-2 bar oil regularly price at $10.99 with $2 off sale. Never tried that brand so I grabbed one. Menards across...
Although I’ve had enough of summer temperatures, I am FAR from ready. The only thing I’m good on is having enough dry wood for the season. Need to...
If it checks out good I’ll nominate you for a “you suck” award
Exactly how it should be everyplace, actually have to interact with another, seems to add a level of accountability and civility.
It amazes me, the amount of bureaucracy and formal BS that you eastern folks have to deal with
Those rounds in pile look more like walnut to me. If it’s elm I’m not sure I would go through the effort of putting it under a roof for the...
‘Cause they’re not the best
I always have an eye out for plastic pallets after I scored my first bunch
[ATTACH]
Ok so that statement didn’t hold true very long. This standing dead cottonwood was in my back yard near the stacks, haven’t been to concerned...
I have NOT gotten a top handle saw yet, but I’m still thinking I need one. Especially if’n the boss ever gets off his ash and gets the bucket...