I’ll bet it holds up at least as good as a blue tarp from any box stores. If’n the price is right give em a go and let us know in the spring how...
Since the Step sons elm Got put on hold due to the bucket truck failure. We took the chipper out to this hackberry that came down earlier this...
Has a Perkins 4 cyl diesel. 85 hp I think
Still working on something for blowing chips into. The chipper is a little bit ragged. I’d be curious to know how many owners it’s had. Had a...
Thank you
Thanks
2004 model. It’s a little rough but it was relatively cheap compared to every thing else I’ve seen listed on the interweb and was only 1 hour...
Sweet looking little cabin. I’ll give you free rent to come build one for me.
I think I kinda got the cart in front of the horse on Tuesday evening. [ATTACH] I got it to go along with the bucket truck that the boss still...
Zero….. I run 40:1
Never seen a Boxelder that tall and straight, that one is worth cutting into firewood
Gotta be close to 30 years now & I’ll be 55 next week. I was in a car wreck outside of North Platte Ne. I got out of the car and then couldn’t...
None around where I live now, some where I grew up a couple hours east. only stuff I ever tried to cut was some old hedge posts back when we...
There was also probably 4 pickup loads of rounds out behind the building that went for either $50 or $150
They said it was oak, ash, elm, and maybe some hackberry. No I didn’t buy it
I didn’t think Osage got that big either. I would easily go 45 minutes for that.
That’s the same one
I did NOT get the splitter it went for $900 which is probably more than the original purchase price. They sold his firewood stash also, I’m...
I’m heading to an auction tomorrow morning. Huskee 22 ton splitter will be there, I figure on taking a run at. Guessing it will go to $750 or so,...
Nope Not much use for bush planes hereabouts. I’m sure there’s plenty in Alaska that aren’t fit for aircraft duty How about implement tires off...