So can we consider this :Yar:
I guarantee I pee outside more than indoors. Just one of the perks of living in more open spaces. I’ve thought about putting an outhouse by my...
Ash is probably my 2nd best wood available, but I don’t get very much of it. Still a lot of live ones around here. Got my eye on a couple dead...
I tried some conveyor belt from work ( gravel pit) and had same result. Wind peeled it off and I had a bunch of big splits on to hold it. Never...
So if you can’t get the burble at WOT without a load, is it too rich or too lean?
Started again on Sunday morning, made about 4 cuts out of the bucket and blew another hydraulic line. Got repaired by Thursday evening and worked...
Elm and hackberry are the most readily available for me. Then there’s cottonwoods in great abundance, but I’m a long way from being that desperate...
A good hard day of firewooding and you can sleep just fine.
Got the bucket truck going ( not mine yet) so we finally got to work on his dead elm. Borrowed a dump trailer. Chipper worked good, truck worked...
That’s definitely something to consider that I hadn’t thought of in this soft sand country
I guess that’s an option…
I have a f250 with 7.3 power stroke
I’ve considered an old grain truck because they can be had for pretty reasonable prices. And they would be great for just a chipper truck. But I...
Not sure where to post this, so moderators move it if necessary. Here’s my delema. I own a 22ft tilt deck trailer for transporting my tracked...
Buy used
You need a tommy lift
“Need” should have nothing to do with it
Was 103 F here today, the lawn is burning up. Supposedly highs in the 60s the next 2 days
You best wait one year and a week
Kinda hijacking my own thread here, but oh well. After the somewhat disappointing trial run of my new chipper on Saturday, I worked on it for...