Myself included
Go buy one tomorrow and then in another five years you won’t have to repeat yourself
Thanks for the offer but I try my best not to get that Far East, west is good, but not east!
If I could get ahold of some hickory I wouldn’t care as to variety
I haven’t burned any of it yet, cepten a couple Swedish candles I made. Probably burn some of it this winter. Processes pretty decent. I also...
If it’s like the one In my town, you will have to keep a constant check on it. Anything worthwhile gets grabbed up pretty quick. Like a duck on a...
I’ve been through Douglas many times, so I’m sure decent firewood is a bit of a challenge to procure. Mostly cottonwoods around, correct? And some...
Watched the whole thing, enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing that
I scrounge for wax all the time, mostly garage sales. Old candles and such. Plus our own used candles and sensey wax. I got a couple pounds (or...
We had some stuff at work years ago that one of the bosses kids dragged in, I was told it was pond liner. If what you are asking about is similar,...
At I’m guessing it either rots as a whole tree or rots as a bunch of bucked up rounds.
Facilitate —— Enable, same thing!
:popcorn: curious how this turns out. I know if Step sons elm was a paying job I would have lost my ash from how I would have bid it. And I just...
Well it seems to run pretty good! ( wish I was a little better at tuning) tried it out on some really dry elm crotchety stuff out behind the shop....
HL supply maybe? That’s where I got all my sugiharas. They have sales pretty often and around about every holiday.
Sounds/looks like there is a need for a GTG in Oklahoma
What is the difference between em
Not sure I really have a plan for it. Figured I’d give it a quick look over and see if’n it’ll run without to much effort. Never have run an old...
Picked up these 2 over the weekend during the Junk Jaunt at M2theB prices [ATTACH] [ATTACH] really hoping that the McCulloch will run, feels like...
Super s $8.99/gallon at menards this evening. Grabbed one. Only 2-3 more left on the shelf