That’s kinda part of the overall plan. I have room to go probably at least another 40’. Might have to leave a gap to get the mower and water hoses...
I usually try to hold off until Halloween, looks like I made it. But latter in the week the forecast says I’ll probably have to light the stove....
Really seems more like a rack but it’s gonna have a roof. So that makes it a shed, right? Right at 40 ft long. Plastic pallets on 8” steel pipes....
A little bit of research on the internet showed it reasonable to expect around #150 of meat off an adult cow. I kept the ribs, 2 leg bones (for...
I actually ran it across a scale as I put it in the freezers, 170#
Is it ok if I add my first elk to a deer thread. Wyoming cow 10-21-22 [ATTACH]
I have kind of a sweet spot for lever guns myself. Especially 22s, several years ago I decided to put together a collection of as many different...
Seems like a Husqvarna 572 would fit nicely here, or even better, a 592! I’ve never run either one but wish I could own one of each. Hey,...
[ATTACH] got to do some firewooding at work this afternoon. Elm rounds from a tree that was taken alive and has been bucked up for 2 years I...
So? ….. I bought one that was in Connecticut! Sounds like a pretty thin excuse to me
You make that sound like it’s a long ways away…. My town is population of 211, we have a nice little mom and pop style hardware/lumberyard, (that...
Could be elm…
I got to watch a similar machine years ago in the east Texas piney Woods. It was a feller buncher i think. Very cool to watch and wished I could...
I’ve cut several and haven’t had any problems. Often times there is a copper ground wire running the length of them. So watch out for metal and...
Just like elm…..
You be sure and let me know when the auction is and I’ll get a plane ticket
Like the Coleman picture, does he have any nice ones?
That’s a good video and sound. Me thinks I gots a little tuning to do
Zack323 not really trying to highjack your thread, but it is tree service related. City maintenance guy ( good friend) came by work today and told...
Correct on the immature cottonwood