Got a text from the boss about an hour ago. Said he bought the 37 ton, black diamond brand I believe
Last week I was helping the city maintenance guy fix a water leak when Russel stops by. We visited a little bit and he was wanting to make sure we...
[ATTACH] First time in quite awhile that Tancy got to firewooding. And of course she had to climb up the down tree for a better view.
Dirty hands 35 ton. Seems like I gave around $1500 5-6 years ago
If I had a bunch of cash to play with and room to store them, it seems like a person could make some money if’n you bought a handful of Black...
Bomgarrs has splitters on sale also. Showed the ad to the boss and I think he is actually going to get one. Can’t remember exactly the price but I...
Better to let them sit in rounds until the ends crack a bunch and the bark falls off. In the log the bark will still come off in about a year but...
Looks like a very tolerant and obviously good friend
Those rounds gots to be heavy :jaw:
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours also. I may get something done on it today but I want to get some forms set at my shooting range bench,...
Patience grasshopper…. I’m not buZZsaw BRAD
Just barely, got sum finely split mulberry for smoking wood in it. But I’m thinking about pulling it back out and putting in a shelf for it and...
It’s funny how one’s wood storage area evolves the longer they are members of FHC. I think when I joined I still had 8 pallets lying on the ground...
There might already be a in depth discussion about smoker woods but I haven’t seen it, so bear with me if some of this has been gone over at...
Here’s a link to an old thread because I had questions, it’s kinda relevant Body temperature???
Stove is a hearthstone Manchester, I bought it primarily based on the looks of it, wanted it to match my gun safe that was originally going to be...
It has 2 wheels, have to go out of the room and around the corner to the stove, kinda close fitting making it out the door of the first room. Had...
It is definitely that, ….did all this and still don’t have jelly legs
My previous, and until today, current system of getting wood to the stove was physically demanding and even somewhat hazardous. I would back the...