They are quite common in Nebraska too, although I think license plates are lights are required. I’m sure someday a nice officer will let me know...
How are you loading those big rounds? Using a ramp?
We have a 2010 Toyota Highlander, it’s been dead nuts reliable and has 220k on it. This fall check engine light came on indicating challenged...
Yep I’m surprised it’s not gone, as soon as I saw it I was wishing I had a little bit of play money right now :(
[ATTACH] Black Friday diamond. 10hp 37 ton black diamond brand This will save me dragging mine back and forth between work and home Sticker...
The jury is still out….. Mulberry doesn’t seem to have the sweet pleasing aroma of the apricot, (at least not the stuff I have ) it’s flavor is...
Regular roofing steel. We have a bunch at work that has been there for years. I’m hoping there’s enough of the dark green to do it, but may end up...
Didn’t use to be! I remember two or three years ago when I finally got one built that was worthy of showing you pictures of. I’m dreaming of...
Pretty sure the 5” and under is ready to go now. next year it will all be ready if I can get right after it.
[ATTACH] Pork butt, in smoker almost 7hrs Rubbed with cabelas pecan honey seasoning, not as much seasoning as usual because I was using mulberry...
Well I did manage to get something done, Trimmed off the top of the 4x4 uprights. Finished up all the mulberry that I have. And started filling...
[ATTACH] The small load I got while scouting the score last night. Should have been more but ran out of daylight
You actually have time to watch TV?
So nobody else got a Black Friday splitter????
My standard answer is “ not even close!”
All elm Most of it will probably go to the shop at work, gotta try out the new splitter he just bought. No idea how much there is to be had...
I’m starting to find myself leaving behind more of the littler stuff than I used to and having fun with the bigger stuff.
I understand completely, but it is about as good as it gets around here. I would love to have more variety of good stuff to choose from but I...
Do you wanna come help? This stuff is good enough it just might change your perception of elm. I’ll go halves with you. Might still leave clinkers...
Pretty much I’ll still kinda bunch up and make piles of what I leave behind. But less cleanup than usual. I believe not leaving stuff scattered...