Not that I've heard of...the bug seems to be put off by some individual trees though, I had read that is being studied heavily and they are trying...
Gas or diesel? I thought you had diesels...which would have glow plugs, not spark plugs...and glow plugs only need changed when they die, not at a...
o_O [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Except turd herders...everyone loves to see the suck truck when the muck is backed up! ;) :D :p [ATTACH] For those not familiar, this is from the...
Except when the problem was just a loose widget, until said widget falls into the combustion chamber and gets "compressed" by a piston going 5000...
She wasn't hiding on the floor?! My wife tells about being dropped off at school in one of her dads "junky old construction company trucks" while...
How much do they charge to personalize them like that? :D
My vote is for a big ole pair of white letter mud tires! :thumbs:
:thumbs: :salute: :handshake:
My Grizz is that same green color as Jeffreys and I "wrapped" the failing seat cover with a roll of camo duct tape...it actually turned out pretty...
tree killer
Search Yamaha # 5KM-86171-00-00 for cheaper plugs elsewhere...
PowerMadd > Accessory Adapter > Yamaha 12 Volt Accessory Adapter - 66010
No more freezing your azz off, huh?! :rofl: :lol: Dunno that I've personally seen a seater heater on an ATV before...
Looks good! Seat covers can be a pain. Is the white pad a gel pack? That's a Kodiak? I always liked those...I have a 660 Grizz, but honestly I'd...
If it's a load of logs like that, come on down! :rofl: :lol:
You wanna come dump in my yard...yes please! :thumbs:
"Tire pressure school" :rofl: :lol: By the sounds of it, these guys may have aged out, not actually graduated! 30 year old Honda for the win! :thumbs: