I was talking about y'all, or Eric, if he comes. Gaszilla vs the Stroke :D No pulloffs for me, mine is just a 5.4 gasser
Nice! Need to go bumper to bumper at the next GTG, have a white Ford vs black Ford shootout! :D
We were a Beemer dealer too...many love them, I'm not one of them (that said, never been on a 1600)
One of the worst offenders...
Need the "fainting" version...if they get too noisy you just clap you hands, or make some sudden movement/noise, and they just pass out/fall over!...
Nope! I was on a 'Wing at 35. I never cared much for the 1000/1100/1200 'Wings, but I like the 1500 and 1800's a lot! And just FYI, I was recently...
No cookouts here...I decided to do the 100k service on my wife's van (timing belt is a big part of it) and that killed most of the day Saturday...
Unless the chimney is in perfect shape, you'll need a liner with insulation to meet fire code...not that anyone is necessarily gonna check it, but...
It'll dry fast...:whistle::D
That's a heck of a loader tractor! :thumbs: :tractor:
Right!? That wood pile looks like a rough place...snakes, bees, attack dogs, sheesh! :rofl: :lol: I used to cut at 24", and split large, for my...
X2! :beerbbq:
We have a set of those! Had a tourney at the reception, which my then new FIL and BIL won!
Brad choking a chicken...:rofl: :lol:
My vote ^^^
I'm told that somewhere in the late 80s or early 90s they changed the automotive wire insulation formula to something soybean based...since then...
Hey Screwloose, got one of those?! ^^^
[IMG]
Yup, that's the clutch pack springs you are compressing...with your foot, which is fine pushing down, it's that lifting up part that gets most...
Farmers have been using this trick on trailers, wagons, truck beds, etc, for many moons now...I've used it on a trailer, about the only downside...