White Oak........550xp
100cc/2 + 3/8"pitch + gonads :p = more btu's per gallon of fuel :saw: & a back that feels great :yes: BTW have a safe trip home Wolverines....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;)
Must be true, I've read that also
The title should be a stickie........just sayin
I would retitle this thread;) The Ultimate Derailed Thread Without Talking About The Awesome MS362C :rofl: :lol:
Yes I've had 024s, 036 with them also and they ran better than the later models
I had a Red Eye 066 and a KS 064 at the same time.........I kept the 064. I later sent the 064 to Mastermind and was not even concerned to have...
KolbenSchmit or something like that
Maybe Mastermind will chime in and help you decide which is better
If you don't have a early 066 non decomp cylinder, stick with the KS 064. Better port timing. The 064 is a runner
Fixed:dancer::p
I had a feeling the guy was a con. The first thing he did was start selling......and a bunch of it
I sold a battle scared saw on the web and it made me nervous. I think the owner was pleased;)
He's just trying to recoup his money from everyone else since CW ripped him off
I read that this a.m. Didn't take long for those guys to rip him to shreds. He took it like a man though.
Stihl066........Did I win?
:rofl: :lol:
Couldn't be.........He didn't tighten the squish with solder
I've read you need a air leak for that to work properly:smoke: