I don't always drink beer, but when I do I drink Busch Light :smoke: Who am I kiddin, I always drink beer :drunk:
If your 550 is .325 it will probably benefit with the 8. I don't know if your 7900 would
http://northwoodsaw.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1346 I don't think its diamond though
MS362c sitting in front of a mirror are my two favorite saws:smoke:
GRIZ we need pics or it never happened. Otherwise your just yappin;):rofl: :lol:
Maybe we should pack a lunch:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Fixed for you Kevin. You welcome. :cheers:
[ That's a fair price if its in good mechanical condition
Keep a eye out on your local CL. Usually some nice saws come up for sale just before and after Xmas. You could probably score a 372xp or ms440 for...
There is a awesome ms362c for sale in the classified section
Your AV mount can be replaced and is still available. Pull the starter mechanism and look at the prawls to make sure the springs are not broke...
How do you like your 555 compared to your 357xp?
Is your 056 a super?
Did you use a single bevel file on the .404 being the side plate is taller?
Nope......semi chisel round RM
How do you think I would have done the same? You don't know me. Don't tell me to relax when you bring my wife into a post.
AWESOME video
It was more of reference to the 50cc saws pulling 3/8" efficiently. :emb:
Made you look. :binoculars:
Really you want to go there?