:doh:
They are all basically the same. Just make sure its not lean
Just open up your factory outlet with a dremel.
I was amazed how fat I tuned my saw once I bought a tach.
Yes they are restrictive. Drill a 3/8" hole in the baffle plate inside the front cover. Make sure you retune.
I'm not looking to feel better. Making you aware of other things to consider. Also compression testers don't leak off if they are not accurate....
Since your 372 turns a 20" better it will also with a 36"?:whistle: Your still not concidering the spikes. Different feel and leverage
I doubt stihl engineers were concerned how a 660 would perform with a 20" bar for firewood. Apple to oranges. IMHO
660 has large spikes. Put them on a 70cc saw and you'll see how easy you can kill it. If you've ran a flat top 066 you know the EPA strangled...
You guys have a safe trip to and from. Safe cutting and splitting. I hope you meet your goal. You are doing a good thing for fellow saw nuts....
Ding Ding Ding......winner winner ......chicken dinner
Mods may as well stickie this bad boy..:drunk:............Who can guess what I'm drinking?:whistle:
I have a 550xp that's close to what you are wanting to spend. I'm waiting on another member to accept or decline.
I'm just glad your not selling a Sachs ......@DexterDay wouldn't be able to control himself :eek:
Bump for a young man that gives me a hard time cause I'm more handsome than he is :p
:rofl: :lol:
My head hurts
Couple days......Like it?
Bump :D [ATTACH]
I bought this for my Husqvarna 2100 [IMG] Not as nice as Homelite410 does :yes:, but it don't look like hammered dog chit.:D [ATTACH] To...